City Furniture is seeking an IT Project Manager/Scrum Master to join our growing and innovative IT Department. The purpose of the IT Project Manager/Scrum Maser is to help guide the success of a project and assist on leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving the process. This position is responsible for helping to define the what, when and why for the development team.
- The IT Project Manager will manage multiple enterprise projects from initiation to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Guide cross functional teams from a products's conception all the way through to it's launch.
- Supports development and implementation of existing products enhancements and new products as well as various projects.
- Defines test plans and strategies.
- Communicates progress on all testing activities on a regular basis.
- Analyzes and tracks defects by using company'e suggested tools.
- Participates in troublshooting and triaging of issues with various teams.
- Analyzes economics of project plans and provided actionable feedback relation to cost benefits and return-on-investment standards.
- Maintains project budget and cost tracking,
With 31 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow