City Furniture is seeking a Human Resource Manager to join our growing Human Resource Department. The purpose of the Human Resource Manager is to manage the day to day Human Resource activities and initiatives in the areas of Associate Relations and Risk Management which align with the company values and strategic plan, while ensuring a safe and fair workplace along with managing risk and exposure for the company.
- Manage, coach and develop Associate Relations and Risk Management team members.
- Administer all benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, disability, etc.
- Prepare and distribute written and verbal information to inform associates of benefits and open enrollment.
- Provides input to management to modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
- Develops and promotes strategic Health and Wellness Programs
- Oversees all associate transactions including leaves of absences, associate appeals, investigations, exit interviews, employment verifications, HRIS, personnel files, new hire paperwork, terminations and other changes in status of associates.
- Ensures regulatory compliance of programs such as FMLA, COBRA, HIPAA, Section 125, etc.
- Oversees and audits investigations in response to associate relations issues.
- Oversees workers’ compensation, auto liability and general liability claims.
- Audits caseloads and completion of internal processes and case management.
- Works with third party administrator and defense counsel.
- Reviews and creates policies and practices, ensuring compliance and keeping the company abreast with current practices and legal issues.
The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow