City Furniture is currently seeking an HR Generalist to join our Human Resource Department located in Tamarac, FL.
Responsibilities will include:
- Associate Recognition: Develops recognition programs that meet corporate initiative goals and reflect company values. Coordinates events including reserving venue, invitations, and engaging participation through management support.
- Benefits Plan Administration: Prepares and distributes written and verbal information to inform Associates of benefits. Designs and develops tools to assist Associates in benefits selection. Aids Associates in online enrollment. Acts as a liaison between Associates and Insurance Carriers. Reconciles insurance billing. Provides input to management to modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Health and Wellness: Develops and promotes strategic Health and Wellness programs.
- Provides Human Resources/Associate Relations support to Associates regarding interpretation of the organization's policies and procedures
- Conducts investigations in response to Associate Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results
- Consults with all levels of management and make recommendations of appropriate solutions ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures and employment laws on Associate Relations issue \ Administers Associate Relations programs including, but not limited to, Unemployment, Associate Appeals, Performance Reviews, Associate Surveys, Recognition Programs and Exit Interviews
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow