You do not need previous experience in a Distribution Center to be successful in this role. Our World-Class On-the-Job Training Program will get you ramped up and ready to succeed!
We do; however, look at the following:
- Entrepreneurial and team oriented
- Coachable and self directed learner who is always willing to learn
- Analytical, and loves to solve problems
- High energy "people person"
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow through; excellent time-management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a great listener
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office) is required
- Enjoys and can work a flexible and accommodating full-time schedule (including days, nights, and overnight shifts)
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, and additional languages such as Creole, etc. a plus