Who We Are
With over 50 years of experience, and several CITY Furniture and Ashley HomeStore showrooms and distribution centers throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as a top furniture company in South Florida and nationwide. By joining CITY Furniture, you become part of a family-spirited organization that is focused on you! With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates. Click Here to watch our Company video!
Our Vision is to be the ultimate furniture and mattress store.
Our Purpose is to enrich people’s lives and make the world a better place.
Our Mission is to provide quality home furnishings, at excellent values, in an exciting and fun environment.
Our Values: Mutual Trust & Respect | Continuous Improvement | Entrepreneurial Spirit | Customer Focus | Teamwork | Giving Back
What Benefits You’ll Receive
- Competitive, Transparent Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Hospital, Critical Care, etc.)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- On-Site Health & Wellness Clinic (Tamarac & Plant City)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Flexible Environment
- 95% Promote from Within
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Associate Purchase Discount Program
- And so much more.
What This Role Is
As a Director, Technology Services, the primary function of this position is to lead associates, and vendors, design, develop and maintain networking equipment, servers and telecommunications systems that are part of the technology infrastructure used by all applications and employees in the company. The Director, Technology Services is also responsible for the daily operations of the Technology Services Group (Infrastructure, Tech Support, Support Desk and NOC). Your contributions will ensure the success of the Technology department at CITY Furniture.
Director, Technology Services
Hybrid (corporate onsite 50%+)
VP of Technology
What You’ll Do
As a Director, Technology Services you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Technology Services Group (Infrastructure, Tech Support, Support Desk and NOC).
- Manage vendor relationships ensuring that service levels and vendor obligations are met.
- Project manager on assigned technology projects.
- Monitors the performance, reliability, availability and security of the network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/Wireless, Network switches, Firewalls, and Servers).
- Managing reconciling invoices and work orders and submitting to the VP of Technology approval.