We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Digital team. As the Digital eCommerce Copywriter, The primary function of this position is to is to develop persuasive and inspirational copy for the website and digital campaigns that inform current and prospective audiences about the value and benefits of products sold on the website. This position is also responsible for working cross functionally with Marketing, Merchandising to ensure copy accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Write and edit engaging, accurate, concise and highly readable page content for new and existing products offered on the site to attract the target audience
- Have an extremely in-depth knowledge of retail, websites, SEO, and online marketing best practices including text advertisements, banner advertisements, emails, site content articles and other brand content based on customer segmentation
- Research ways to continuously improve SEO performance and target KPIs
- Build productive relationships with Merchandising and other key stakeholders to tell compelling product/lifestyle stories, ensuring copy aligns with priorities and direction
- Ensure accuracy and fact-check all content. Update and refresh content as needed.
- Proactively review electronic content and recommend usability improvements (including clarity, calls to action, etc.)
- Manage project timelines, milestones and internal details to ensure timely delivery of all copy
The Digital eCommerce Copywriter’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals.
The ideal Digital eCommerce Copywriter is looking to build a career. With over 30 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
- Paid Sick Time
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- And MANY more