City Furniture is seeking a Data Engineer to join our growing and innovative IT Department. The purpose of the Data Engineer is to develop and maintain the data architecture of City Furniture’s Infrastructure System. The Data Engineer will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Design, develop and support data solutions at City Furniture.
- Collaborate with Architect and Senior Engineers to design and implement a corporate data model and data catalog.
- Assist with translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Utilizes data warehousing technologies to automate and optimize the data pipeline
- Create reports using enterprise analytics tools to provide business insights.
- Work with stakeholders to assist with data related issues and support infrastructure need.
With 31 City Furniture and Ashley HomeStore locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow