City Furniture is looking for an Overnight Custodian to join our Facilities Team. The primary function of the Overnight Custodian is to provide a clean and safe working environment for all Corporate Associates. This position requires night shift hours working 40 hours a week in a corporate office, warehouse and showroom setting. Physical work including bending and lifting are required.
- Maintains cleanliness of Corporate Offices by performing routine cleaning functions, such as dusting, furniture, walls, cabinets; sweeping, mopping, waxing and buffing floors; vacuuming carpets; disposing of trash; cleaning restrooms and cleaning windows.
- Identifies necessary repairs and reports them to Senior Facilities Manager
- Provides total customer satisfaction through interaction with associates in other departments
- Conducts on-the-job training for new associates
- Completes other duties as assigned
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow