We have a wonderful opportunity to join our CITY Furniture Digital team. The Communication Designer is responsible for creating visual content for marketing campaigns. The Communication Designer should possess a sophisticated design sensibility to ideate, design, and produce visual content for CITY Furniture’s’ Digital and Print marketing. This role requires the ability to create designs that communicate a message that strategically engages the consumer by making sure the messaging and design is clear and compelling.
- Creates and designs visual content in a variety of formats for Digital and Print from start to finish: including ideation, image, video creation, editing, and production.
- Develops and maintains a consistent visual style aligned with CITY Furniture brand.
- Follows standards established to execute assets appropriately for each channel.
- Produces deliverables of the highest creative and production quality.
- Assists with team design needs, which include the creation of presentation templates for internal and external marketing and communications materials.
- Ideates visual concepts/themes and refine design work based on overall creative direction.
- Creates concept ideas holistically across multiple channels.
- Stays up to
The Communication Designer’s first 90 days will include a detailed new hire orientation, initial training plan, and a personalized development plan to help you reach your career goals. The ideal Communication Designer is looking to build a career. With over 30 CITY Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, CITY Furniture continues to be recognized as the top furniture company in South Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth in new markets over the next several years, the CITY Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
· Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
· Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
· 401k with employer match
· Associate Discount Program
· Onsite Cafeteria (Tamarac)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Vacation starting at 6 months
· Paid Sick Time
· Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunities to grow
· And MANY more