Join the #1 furniture company in South Florida, CITY Furniture where you will find a family-spirited work environment that is both stable and rapidly growing. If you bring the right attitude and drive, we’ll train you with our best-in-class training program to allow you to build a long-lasting career. Join our CITY family and work for a company focused on caring for its Associates and customers, and who is consistently rated over a 4.0 on Glassdoor.
Growth: We are growing! We’re opening 3 new showrooms and a distribution center this year. Over the next couple of years, we’re in expanding into new markets, including crossing the state border with showrooms and a distribution center in Atlanta, GA. There couldn’t be a better time to join our growing team.
- Bake cookies and other menu items for customers.
- Prepare and serve a variety of coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- Operate cash register and handle all cash/credit card transactions.
- Assist in ordering all food/beverage and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain showroom kitchen clean and organized.
- Assist KC Café team during events such as Wine & Design and Showroom Grand Openings.
- Provide assistance to customers as needed.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Direct calls to the appropriate parties.
- Implement loss control procedures.
- Balance KC Café cash drawer according to schedule.
- Inform showroom management when funding is needed.
- Provide sales support to showroom management as needed.
Safety: We have a dedicated safety team whose entire job is focused on keeping you safe. From preventing workplace injuries to managing a global pandemic, our standard has always been to go above and beyond to keep our Associates and customers happy and healthy. With regularly scheduled hospital-grade electrostatic cleaning, temperature checks, personal protective equipment (PPEs), safety audits, and education, safety is always #1 at CITY.
Enjoy the Benefits
- Promote-from-within culture, with a lot of opportunity to grow
- Family-Spirited Environment
- Healthcare Package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Benefits, including Dependent Coverage, etc.
- Free Onsite (Tamarac) Holy Cross Health and Wellness Center
- Telehealth Services
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Matching
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Internal Mobility
- Associate Purchase Reimbursement Program - up to 30% off your Furniture Purchases
- Associate Referral Program- $500 Referral Bonus for Each Qualified Referral
- And MANY more