Are you looking for a fun & exciting place to work?
Are you a people person that enjoys assisting customers?
Do you want to be part of South Florida's Leading Furniture Retailer?
If you answered yes, to all of the questions then I encourage you to learn more and
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner. Directs calls to the appropriate parties. Checks voice mail boxes and directs those calls as needed.
- Implements loss control procedures. Processes necessary documents; audits, scans, organizes and files those documents.
- Balances cash drawer according to schedule. Informs showroom management when funding is needed.
- Prepares bank statements and deposits.
- Provides sales support to showroom management as needed.
- Inventories and assists in ordering office supplies.
- Arranges office equipment repairs as needed.
- Bakes cookies and prepares coffee for customers. Assists in ordering cookies and kitchen supplies.
- Maintains showroom kitchen and office area.
- Answers customer questions and provides assistance to customers as needed.